Monday, March 2, 2009

Some updates

Today I heard very shocking news from Singapore. An Indonesian student from Nanyang Technology University commited suicide after he stabbed his professor. According to the news that I have learnt, this guy is very smart in his mathematics and he joined International Mathematics Olympic. After all, he is not that smart because doing such a foolish act, commiting suicide. It is very saddening news because that guy is alread in his final year and 3 months away to complete his study. The reason on why he is doing that is still unknown. 

Singapore has been showered by rains these few days. It is quite irritating as because I have to bring umbrella everywhere. Anyway for the coming days, I might be busier than my normal days. I have to catch up with my studies and do some volunteer works ( I am doing it because i want to get the benefit)

That's all for today. 


updates: he did that because his scholarship was revoked because his mark is dropping