Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Classic

This few days I have been listening to classic song and watching classic comedy show. They are so marvelous and I am recommending you guys to watch and listen to it.
I watched Eddie Murphy Delirious(1983) and Raw(1987). Not that old show but I wasn't born yet! So I considered it as an oldies. I haven't finish watching it though. :)


It's a talk show not a movie show, where in this movie Eddie Murpy will make some jokes. Oh, I must warned you guys before watching it. The show contains a lot of foul languages, so now you can expect what jokes he can make. Watch it guys!

The classic song that I talked about is from Bee Gees. Currently, I like their songs called "Staying Alive", "Alone", "More than a Woman" and "Massachusetts". Frankly speaking, I dont know what they are talking about in the song. It's quite difficult to listen to their lyric. Trust me! but if you guys can catch what they are singing, I admire you. Staying Alive and Alone are the difficult one. Well, that's currently Bee Gees songs that I like. Probably will like more songs from them, since I haven't listen the rest of their songs.