Saturday, March 7, 2009

Another day has gone

Well... another day has gone and I have yet to study my papers. There was Education and Career Fair 2009 held on 5-8 of March.  I was quite busy helping ACCA Singapore to promote ACCA. It was a good experience to have, where I can listen to what their life experience and also how they heard ACCA from. Apparently most of the enquirers are holding either engineering bachelor degree, IT degree or business administration. 

I am just wondering why on earth engineering and IT students would like to ACCA. From my opinion it is hell unrelated subject with accounting. Correct me if I am wrong. 

Today is the shittest day on my entire week. I was counselled on 'what you should do to pass on your ACCA exam' by non ACCA student. I really appreaciate his so called 'counselling session' but come on I know what to do with my own exam. I am okay to be advised from someone that has already done the papers before. But I believe this is a bit too much even the advice came from top university student. Even if he is Albert Einsten, I will still wondering whether his advice would help me on my study. 

Today I just read news that there was another incident of NTU student killing himself again. Apparently this guy is the other guy's senior, who was 'believed' jumped off from the building.