Thursday, February 19, 2009

WORST YEAR EVER but....

First of all, I am going to write this blog with the broken english, so please pardon me if I have grammatical error and so on. I am just a human being, bound to make mistake, but of course i will correct it if I have done something wrong. By starting to write blog, I will have chance to improve my english as well. 
Well.. year 2009 could be my worst year in the history of my life. It was started in the February, where all the bad things being tested on me such as failing 2 papers at once and some 'other' stuffs that i would like it to be remained secret.
When I learned that I fail my exam, I feel so bad about it as because i may need to delay my career life. Of course, when you delay your career, you will still have to be dependant to your parents which is something that i really don't want to be. 
Yes.. The problems are so stressful.And when I feel stress i like to hurt myself physically or listen to music as loud as possible. Amazingly, it works pretty well on me. I know it's not gonna solve the problems, but I need to relieve myself sometimes. After a while I know that hurting yourself physically is kinda stupid, so I had stopped doing it and move to listening to music loudly. Of course this would cause a hearing problem as well. 
Anyway, this semester I am going to take 4 papers, which I know it's kinda heavy to complete all. I would like to say thanks to my friends who have already supported me in this decision. Although some of them suggesting me not to take 4 papers at once. I wanted to say thank you too probably they don't want me to be so stress out and fail again. 
I met my lecturer yesterday, he is very good lecturer. Although he knew that I failed 2 papers from his class, he is still encouraging me to meet him if I need any help. Frankly speaking, I have never been treated this way from my study in Indonesia and also Malaysia. 
Lastly, although this may be the worst depressing year and I believe this will be the year that I will learn the most.